Sunday, October 21, 2012

Find Peace

Cast all your burdens on Me, and I shall sustain you; I will never permit you to be moved because I care about you.

Instead of being anxious about the unexpected happenings life throws at you, pray about them, telling Me how you feel. Trust me enough to yield to My design and purposes for your life instead of wasting your time and energy wishing for a different set of circumstances.

I have never forsaken you in the past. Why do you fear that I am doing so now? Look back and see all of the times I carried you through the storms. Did I not come through for you? If I did so in the past, then trust that I will do it again because you are precious to me.

You have no idea what I am doing through this trial. Don't try to figure it out. Instead, rest and trust that I have only your good and My glory in mind through this.

Trust me, and you shall find peace.


[Ps. 55:22, 1 Pet. 5:7, Ps. 9:10, Phil 4:6-7, Isa. 26:3]

No comments:

Post a Comment